Monday, February 13, 2006

In-Tune: Iloyd


Style: Electronica

"Iloyd aka Tolga Gurpinar has been creating electronic music since 1993. He has released 4 albums of different genres like ambient, worldfusion, chillout, progressive electronica, newage, and children's electronic music. 'Music is an exploration for me and I want to have fun of composing without having the stress of deadlines, contracts and I do really love to share it. I make deals with companies like Pump Audio who licence my songs to broadcasting networks like MTV, VH1, Discovery, History, etc. And this is how I earn money and have my music free on the net for personal enjoyment.' An Iloyd project from year 2005, Desert Green features light transparent ambient tracks with flowing dub grooves and world beats." - Iloyd

Visit the website:
http://www.iloyd.com/

Highlights:
Desert Green
Birdymos