Tuesday, April 26, 2005

In-Tune: Rody Coronel

"Born in 1971 Maassluis, the Netherlands, I grew up listening to all kinds of music (Jarre, Vangelis, Queen, etc.). With my old synthesizer, a Korg Poly Six, I imitated every tune I heard on the radio. After seven years of classical music study I took a break and finished my science degree and my philosophy course at the university. A couple of years later, when I picked up where I had left with my music and started to compose and produce new songs. I put them on the internet under the name Minister which turned out to be a huge success. With 2,5 million listens to my music it was getting out there I started to get some offers for releases. I did some and declined some, resigned my day job and started composing and producing fulltime." - Rody Coronel

Visit the website:
http://www.rodycoronel.com/

Highlights:
Chilling
Adagio Eroico (Hero)